TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election results 2018 Updates: Congress Workers Gather Outside T S Singh Deo's Residence In Raipur
- Diesel Now Sells At Its Lowest Price
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Live Updates
- Honor Day Sale 13th to 16th December: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- Yamaha Adventure Bike In India: Spy Pics Of Yamaha XTZ 125 Raise Expectations
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- Dia Mirza Looks Drop-dead Gorgeous In Her Golden Attire At Isha Ambani’s Reception
- Priyanka Chopra And Nick Jonas To Go To Switzerland For Their Honeymoon?
By: Sunil Noronha
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Megastar Chiranjeevi replied to the petition filed by his daughter Sreeja and son-in-law Vishal Bharadwaj saying that they was indeed no threat to the couples lives. The couple, who intend to return to Hyderabad, has asked for adequate police protection. The police said that they will be able to give them police protection only after a weeks time. So the couple will return to their hometown only after a week.
In a letter to the couple"s lawyer, the star said, “The apprehensions raised by the couple are baseless. I can assure you that my fans would not hurt anybody much less the young couple. I have accepted the decision of my daughter and respect it. We convey our blessings."
On the other hand, Pinky Anand – Sreeja"s lawyer – said that star and his family have been unreachable on the phone after Sreeja and Sirish have tried a number of time to call up and speak to them. In the same affidavit Sreeja asked that her father make arrangements for their travel to Hyderabad and that he receive them at the airport but the bench that heard the plea rejected it idea.