TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
By: Sunil Noronha
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Megastar Chiranjeevi replied to the petition filed by his daughter Sreeja and son-in-law Vishal Bharadwaj saying that they was indeed no threat to the couples lives. The couple, who intend to return to Hyderabad, has asked for adequate police protection. The police said that they will be able to give them police protection only after a weeks time. So the couple will return to their hometown only after a week.
In a letter to the couple"s lawyer, the star said, “The apprehensions raised by the couple are baseless. I can assure you that my fans would not hurt anybody much less the young couple. I have accepted the decision of my daughter and respect it. We convey our blessings."
On the other hand, Pinky Anand – Sreeja"s lawyer – said that star and his family have been unreachable on the phone after Sreeja and Sirish have tried a number of time to call up and speak to them. In the same affidavit Sreeja asked that her father make arrangements for their travel to Hyderabad and that he receive them at the airport but the bench that heard the plea rejected it idea.