TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala: Police Told Mediapersons To Vacate Sannidhanam, Pamba
- Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite With 8 GB RAM Spotted On TENAA With Improved Cameras
- This Beautiful Town In Uttarakhand Is All You Need To Relax
- Did You Know That Cayenne Pepper Can Boost Hair Growth?
- BREAKING! Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Confirm Their Wedding Date; Release Official Statement
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs Windies, 1st ODI, Highlights: Kohli And Rohit Fire India To Comprehensive Win
- AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018 For 2000 Nursing Assistants
Monday, October 01, 2007
After the debacle of Megastar Chiru"s Shankardada Zindabad, Chiranjeevi seems to be taking his next steps slow and easy. The much-hyped film flopped at the Box Office with a verdict that branded unoriginal. Of course director Prabhudeva, claimed well before the release that it was so – that must have been the intention all along. Now after these losses, Chiru has decided to make the right choices so as to bring his career back on track.
He has signed his 149th film with director Krishnavamsi. The theme of the film will be a patriotic one about India"s freedom struggle. It has been christened Vande Mataram. Incidentally he has also given the go ahead for his 150th film. the script of this one will be written by Tamil Cinema"s top writers- Bhoopathy, Krishnaswamy and Vallarasu. He initially planned to rope in director Shankar but he opted the Tamil writing trio.