TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Dasari Narayana Rao is known for making sarcastic remarks against films and film personalities. His comments against K Raghavendra Rao have come for a debate among the people in the film industry in recent times. Sometime ago, Dasari remarked, 'Though the music and dances in Raghavendra Rao's films would be good, there will be a little scope for subject and performance.' The same Dasari praised Raghavendra Rao like anything during the Diamond Jubilee celebrations. Dasari complimented him saying, 'Raghavendra Rao is one among the proud directors of Telugu cinema.
He is almost equivalent to Rajkapoor of the Bollywood, who is known for showing the heroines in a glamorous way. He is an expert in choreographing songs with flowers and fruits. Though he did not open his mouth in public functions, he could explain various feelings in a heart-touching manner. Not only social films, but also devotional films have come out through his hands in a manner that could attract the present generation. He is such a director who could enthral audiences with films like Vajrayudham and also with films like Annamayya and Sriramadasu. As a whole he is a successful director.' Director Raghavendra Rao had equally received both the brickbats as well as bouquets from Dasari equally.