TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
Dasari Narayana Rao is known for making sarcastic remarks against films and film personalities. His comments against K Raghavendra Rao have come for a debate among the people in the film industry in recent times. Sometime ago, Dasari remarked, 'Though the music and dances in Raghavendra Rao's films would be good, there will be a little scope for subject and performance.' The same Dasari praised Raghavendra Rao like anything during the Diamond Jubilee celebrations. Dasari complimented him saying, 'Raghavendra Rao is one among the proud directors of Telugu cinema.
He is almost equivalent to Rajkapoor of the Bollywood, who is known for showing the heroines in a glamorous way. He is an expert in choreographing songs with flowers and fruits. Though he did not open his mouth in public functions, he could explain various feelings in a heart-touching manner. Not only social films, but also devotional films have come out through his hands in a manner that could attract the present generation. He is such a director who could enthral audiences with films like Vajrayudham and also with films like Annamayya and Sriramadasu. As a whole he is a successful director.' Director Raghavendra Rao had equally received both the brickbats as well as bouquets from Dasari equally.