TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
The success of Annavaram gave a new lease of life to Pawan Kalyan. Especially, the film had enthralled all his fans and took him very near to them. Hence, Pawan Kalyan is planning all his forthcoming projects with a precision. Presently, he is getting ready for a film to be made by Allu Aravind on the banner of Gita Arts to be directed by Trivikram Srinivas and Ileana is playing opposite him. The film is likely to go for regular shoot in February. Reliable sources from film industry claim that Pawan Kalyan is going to join hands with Bommarillu team.
It may be recalled here that Dil Raju, who gave the hattrick successes of Dil, Arya and Bhadra is getting ready for double hattrick as his recent film Bommarillu proved a blockbuster. The film not only earned good name to the producer but also its director Bhaskar. Producer Dil Raju had already announced that he is going to make another film under Bhaskar's direction in the second half of 2007. Now rumours are at it that Pawan Kalyan is playing the hero in this film. While Dil Raju is busy with Munna, Pawan Kalyan is getting ready for Gita Arts' film. So, both will be free in the second half of this year. True to his word, a film collaboration between Pawan Kalyan, Dil Raju and Bhaskar may come up soon.