TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Speaking on the occasion, Nagarjuna says, “The film Don will remain as an example to the versatility and expertise of Lawrence in so many arts. He worked so hard same on the lines of his debut film Mass. He shows his talent not only in direction, music direction and choreography, but also plays a key role and gives the best ever performance. We are sure that the film would showcase his talent in multiple ways. At the same time, the technical values in the film would remind the audiences of Hollywood films."
Producer says, 'The audio of the film which was released recently had tremendous response and we are confident that the film would not only enthrall the Nagarjuna fans but also the entire Telugu audiences."
Dialogues are by Abburi Ravi, lyrics are by Chinni Charan, Camea is by S Gopal Reddy, editing is by Marthand K Venkatesh, art is by Ashokkumar, action is by Vijay, while story, screenplay, music, choreography and direction are by Raghava Lawrence.
|Don Audio Release Video|