TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Speaking on the occasion, Nagarjuna says, “The film Don will remain as an example to the versatility and expertise of Lawrence in so many arts. He worked so hard same on the lines of his debut film Mass. He shows his talent not only in direction, music direction and choreography, but also plays a key role and gives the best ever performance. We are sure that the film would showcase his talent in multiple ways. At the same time, the technical values in the film would remind the audiences of Hollywood films."
Producer says, 'The audio of the film which was released recently had tremendous response and we are confident that the film would not only enthrall the Nagarjuna fans but also the entire Telugu audiences."
Dialogues are by Abburi Ravi, lyrics are by Chinni Charan, Camea is by S Gopal Reddy, editing is by Marthand K Venkatesh, art is by Ashokkumar, action is by Vijay, while story, screenplay, music, choreography and direction are by Raghava Lawrence.
|Don Audio Release Video|