TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Will Rafale Deal Be Probed? — Supreme Court To Decide Today
- Why Is December A Good Month To Invest In Stock Markets?
- Nissan Kicks Review — Should You Buy The Latest Five-Seater SUV From Nissan?
- IPL Auction 2019 — These Five Players May Be Sold For A High Price
- Shahrukh Breaks Silence On His Film With Salman Khan And Sanjay Leela Bhansali
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Mumbai And Its Vintage Parsi Cafes
- Can Meditation Enhance Creativity?
Chiranjeevi rang the curtains down on the speculations whether he is playing in the sequel of Shankar Dada MBBS - that is Shankar Dada Zinadabad - saying that he will be acting in the film to be directed by Prabhudeva with Devisri Prasad giving the music for it again. Vidyabalan will play the female lead role and the ATM role by Srikanth as in the first movie. Surprisingly, the shooting of the film will clash with Nagarjuna's Don, which is to be produced by ML Kumar Choudary and directed by Raghava Lawrence with Mamata Mohandas in the female lead, are going to begin on the same day and would also be completed almost on a similar day. There may not be any surprise even if both were released on the same day or one or two days here and there.
The much awaited remake of Lage Raho Munnabhai is all set to go to sets on January 18 with Mega Star Chiranjeevi in the lead. Vidyabalan, the heroine of the original version is again playing the female lead in this remake. Prabhudeva is going to wield the megaphone, Devisri Prasad is giving music, Srikanth again playing the role of ATM, while Victory Venkatesh is going to appear in the film in a special role