TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Assembly Election Results 2018 — Catch All The LIVE Updates Here
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- 8 Factors That Are Weighing On The Indian Economy Today
- Airtel Likely To Launch VoLTE Smartphones Under Rs. 2,500
- Nissan Kicks Interiors Revealed
- Virushka's First Wedding Anniversary: Virat Has This To Say!
- Gauri Khan's Floral Lehenga
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
By: Raymond Ronamai
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Genelia has come a long way after her debut film Boys. A string of flops followed but she regained form through Bommarillu and Dhee. Now, she is very choosy with her films and knows exactly what her fans want.
She said that expectations shot up after the stupendous success of Bommarillu and Dhee. She added that she has become very choosy when it comes to selecting films. She is acting opposite actor Raja in the film Mr. Medhavi and she is excited about her role in it. She is sure that her role as an NRI, who falls in love with a guy working in a corporate company, will satisfy the audience.