TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
By: Raymond Ronamai
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Genelia has come a long way after her debut film Boys. A string of flops followed but she regained form through Bommarillu and Dhee. Now, she is very choosy with her films and knows exactly what her fans want.
She said that expectations shot up after the stupendous success of Bommarillu and Dhee. She added that she has become very choosy when it comes to selecting films. She is acting opposite actor Raja in the film Mr. Medhavi and she is excited about her role in it. She is sure that her role as an NRI, who falls in love with a guy working in a corporate company, will satisfy the audience.