TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- This Is How You Can Include Essential Oils In Your Skin Care Routine
- Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's November Wedding: Inside Details That You Just Can't Miss!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Bajrang Punia Settles For Silver In World Wrestling Championships; Loses To Japanese Teen In Finals
- Deadline To File September GST Returns Extended By 5 Days
Thursday, November 22, 2007
Popular music director Ghantadi Krishna had celebrated his birthday on November 19 amidst several popular film personalities including producers, directors and others. Speaking on the occasion he says, 'It is not the question how good music you have scored but the point is how many hits you bagged. That is the logic in this film industry. Only success would show path to the career. That is why I have decided to score music only for popular banners and prominent directors. So far, I am providing tunes to the films in my own style to suit the present trend. Whether the films are hits, average or flop, the audiences used to enjoy my music. But, I realized that there will be good scope and progress in one's career only when he works for hit films. So, in order to work for successful films, I took some reasonable gap. This year I am going to score music for at least six to seven films. I am also making my entry into Kannada film industry.'