TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
The successful Tamil film Alla Uddin is being dubbed into Telugu under the name Gharana Donga. Producer of the Telugu version N Sairam says, 'The film has choreographer-turned-director Prabhudeva playing the heros and Ashima Bhalla is playing the female lead role. Raghuvaran is playing a key role in this movie. Our hero investigates and exposes the fraud done by chit fund companies and the politicians and other leaders who support them. The film will reflect the incidents that happen in present day society. Manisharma is giving tunes for the five songs in the film scripted by Vanamali.
Rajasekhar Reddy, who penned dialogues for more than 100 films, has written the script of the film, while Peter Heynes of Aparichitudu-fame is looking after the action part. Directed by Ravi Chakravarthi, the film had completed all the dubbing activities and we are planning to release the film on March 16 as Ugadi gift.' Nainala Hymavathi Sambamurthy is the presenter of the movie.