TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chandrababu Naidu Meets Mamata Banerjee: Efforts For Anti-BJP Front
- Oppo India: Teases New Smartphone Range
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Anushka Sharma: Unveils Her Madame Tussauds Wax Statue!
- Healthy Ways To Improve Your Daily Tea
- Latest Lowest Personal Loan Interest Rates
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
- How Dovizioso won a red-flagged Race!
Veteran actor Gummadi will play the role of Sri Kasinayana in a film titled Jagadguru Sri Kasinayana Charithra. The film is based on the life and times of Sri Kasinayana from Rayalaseeema. He is well known in the region but very few outside the region know about his greatness.
Roopa Devi is going to play a major role in the film. Sai Kiran essays the role of Kasinayana as a young man and Gummadi will play the role of an aged Kasinayana. Kasinayana was born in the year 1893 and lived for 103 years. C Narayana Reddy has written the lyrics for some songs in the film. Jampala Shanthi is the producer and Cinematographer K Sivarami Reddy is the director. The film is currently in the third schedule. Another highlight of the film is a song on 11 sacred religious places penned by Gurucharan.