TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
Abhishek Bachchan, Aiswarya Rai, Vidyabalan and Madhavan starrer 'Guru' directed by Maniratnam is being dubbed into Telugu as 'Gurukanth' by KVR Prasad on the banner of Janapriya Films. Prasad says, 'The audio of the film would be released through Supreme Music in the first week of January. Already the audio of the original Hindi version was released and has become very popular. We are sure that the audio would also be a hit in Telugu. The film has got the music from AR Rahman.
The music as well as the cinematography by Rajiv Menon would remain a highlight of the film. Another speciality of the film is the performance by Mithun Chakravarthy and Mallika Sherawat's item song. It is the story of a youth who was born in an ordinary family in a village but grew up to the stage of ruling the entire business sector in India. The film is being simultaneously made in Hindi, Telugu and Tamil languages and would hit the screen in January as Sankranthi gift.'