TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- The First Sound From Mars — A Truly Special Acoustic Experience
- Hockey World Cup 2018: India Vs Canada: Live Updates & Highlights
- 8 Apps That You Should Probably Delete From Your Smartphone
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Planning A High-Altitude Trekking? — Here's What You Should Know
- Banking Services On WhatsApp Are Catching Up
- A Woman Died Within Few Hours Of Giving Birth, But Saved 50 Lives!
- Katrina Opens Up About Attending Deepika-Ranveer's Reception
Actress Hansika Motwani, the heroine who acted opposite Stylish Star Allu Arjun in Desamuduru, is now unofficially the girl with golden legs. The film directed by Puri Jagannath has been running for 150 days now. Her most recent film is Bollywood composer Himesh Reshammiya's Aap Ka Suroor. Her long legs have made the film a hit at the box office. The film has become the biggest hit of 2007 so far.
After success, on Himesh's advice, she changed her name from Hansika to Hannsikaa. And she admits that the change in spelling brought about some fresh success. She says that after the films did well at the Box Office, she is being flooded with offers.
But she is not being carried away with her success. She is being choosy and selective about which films she takes up and which she doesn't. She is right to do so. She is young ands has a long way to go. She needs to make all the right decision at the right time that is now.