TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
The next film with the combination of MS Raju and Maheshbabu, after their previous blockbuster Okkadu will be Hare Rama Hare Krishna. The film is all set to begin its shooting in August under the direction of Trivikram Srinivas. It may be mentioned here that the film was formally launched with puja activities at MS Raju's office recently. The combination of Trivikram Srinivas and Maheshbabu also had a success with Athadu.
Hence the industry and the audiences are eagerly looking towards this crazy combination and it is believed that the film will create new records, as MS Raju is known for bringing out several hit films, and his combination with Trivikram Srinivas and Maheshbabu would certainly create some wonders. The delay in the launch of Hare Rama Hare Krishna is due to the busy schedules of Trivikram Srinivas who is currently on a project with Pawan Kalyan, and Maheshbabu is busy in Atithi shooting besides, MS Raju's present venture with Siddharth as hero Aata is getting ready for release.