- Pawan Kalyan's First Co-star Makes A Surprising Comment About Him
- Tholi Prema Completes 20 Years; Here's Why The Pawan Kalyan Starrer Will Never Be Forgotten
- Pawan Kalyan Once Thought About Committing Suicide And Here's Why
- Pawan Kalyan's Ex-wife Renu Desai Reveals The Shocking Reason Behind Her Divorce
- Agnyaathavaasi To Officer: Most Disappointing Telugu Films From The First Half Of 2018
- Pawan Kalyan's Ex-wife Renu Desai Opens Up About Her Engagement And Her Future Plans
Friday, October 26, 2007
Ileana is the name in Telugu Cinema who is worth being called a sensation. At such a young age and at the start of her career, she is already starring with the big names in the Industry - Mahesh Babu, Pawan Kalyan etc. She is doing a Hindi film too with none other than the King Khan Shahrukh Khan . While this actress recently let out a few “secrets" if you will, it seems that she has an unexpected upside to her.
She said recently that she has a temper, which she keeps to herself on the sets of her film. But if she is such an ill-tempered girl, where does she vent all that anger out? We have recently got wind that she throws her tantrums only when she is back home. Well, maybe that is the secret of her success. While there are reports of the actresses who are on their way to the top throwing tantrums every now and then, this one may have understood that she shouldn't mess with the big boys. The paradox to the situation is that the ones who do throw tantrums get paid only in the half a crore range. While this girl is hardly eight films old, she is getting a whole crore.
May be this is a mantra that all the actresses should adopt. Humility pays.