TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election results 2018 Updates: Congress Workers Gather Outside T S Singh Deo's Residence In Raipur
- Diesel Now Sells At Its Lowest Price
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Live Updates
- Honor Day Sale 13th to 16th December: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- Yamaha Adventure Bike In India: Spy Pics Of Yamaha XTZ 125 Raise Expectations
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- Dia Mirza Looks Drop-dead Gorgeous In Her Golden Attire At Isha Ambani’s Reception
- Priyanka Chopra And Nick Jonas To Go To Switzerland For Their Honeymoon?
Friday, November 16, 2007
It is well known that Chirutha the debut movie of Ram Charan, son of Mega Star Chiranjeevi, was a big hit and there was a huge hype before and after the release of the flick. The film was released amidst high expectations and is almost running successfully at all centres. Though the direction is good, the critics opine that the storyline and the heroine were the minus points in the film.
However, all the critics complimented Ram Charan for his excellent performance, ease in action scenes and dances. Especially, a Super Star like Rajanikanth himself patted Ram Charan for putting up excellent performance. As per the sources in the film industry, Rajamouli is directing the forthcoming flick of Ram Charan, while third film was bagged by Linguswamy and the fourth film is likely to be directed by VV Vinayak. Fresh rumours are at that Pawan Kalyan might direct Ram Charan once all the projects on hand were completed. Already, Pawan Kalyan earned the name as a versatile artiste and versatile director. So, the combination of these two would have lots of expectations.