TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala: Police Told Mediapersons To Vacate Sannidhanam, Pamba
- Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite With 8 GB RAM Spotted On TENAA With Improved Cameras
- This Beautiful Town In Uttarakhand Is All You Need To Relax
- Did You Know That Cayenne Pepper Can Boost Hair Growth?
- BREAKING! Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Confirm Their Wedding Date; Release Official Statement
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs Windies, 1st ODI, Highlights: Kohli And Rohit Fire India To Comprehensive Win
- AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018 For 2000 Nursing Assistants
Keerthi Chawla celebrated her birthday on December 9th Sunday. When the actress expressed her long time wish to meet the CM to get his blessings, the CM office gave immediately green signal to her. She is playing the lead role in Uliyin Osai with Vineeth. The film is inspired by Chief Minister M Karunanidhi's novel Sarapallam Chamundi.
The film, a historical fiction, features actor Vineet as the sculptor and Sarath Babu as Rajaraja Cholan with Keerthi Chawla and Akshaya as two heroines. Illavenil is making his debut as director through this movie. This musical film has the music score of Maestro Illayaraaja.
Recently, the first part of the movie which consists of 15 days shooting was screened to the CM. It is said that the CM is quite impressed with the way the movie is shot. When Keerthi went to meet him on her birthday, CM took that opportunity to commend the actress on her good work.
Keerthi said: "It is my life time pride and I never expect such recognition from the powerful CM of the state. I hope the film will give me a big break and fame in my career. I sincerely thank the CM to giving me the opportunity!"