TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Confirmed To Launch In India In November With Dual Selfie Cameras
- All About The Vegetable Land Of Vattavada In The Mountains Of Kerala
- How To Use Coconut Oil For Treating Sunburns
- Om Puri's 68th Birth Anniversary: The Lesser Known Side Of The Acting Legend!
- 2018 Porsche Cayenne Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.19 Crore
- ISL 2018: ATK Vs DD: Super-Sub Maimouni Hands ATK First Win
- Bank Of India Recruitment 2018: 12 Security Officer Vacancies Available, Earn Up To INR 45,950
By: Settu Shankar
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Actor Kiran Tej has said that when it comes to charity and social service, he would always stand first. The actor made his debut in films in Brahma. He is now awaited films are 'Rudra' and 'Vaadosthunnadu'. Kiraj Tej celebrated his birthday recently with the inmates of the government home for the visually challenged children at Dilshuknagar in Hyderabad.
Kiran said that it gave him a lot of happiness and satisfaction to celebrate his birthday with the inmates. He is happy that he got to spend time with them than with his friend at some pub or bar. Kiran Tej's film 'Rudra' has a similar theme. The hero wants to go out of his way to help the poor and the needy.