TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rajasthan Assembly Elections 2018: Re-polling Underway At A Single Booth In Karanpur
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK And Aamir Steal The Show!
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5 — India Wins By 31 Runs
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- Deepika Padukone's Contemporary Red Sari Should Be Your Next Cocktail Party Wear
By: Settu Shankar
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Actor Kiran Tej has said that when it comes to charity and social service, he would always stand first. The actor made his debut in films in Brahma. He is now awaited films are 'Rudra' and 'Vaadosthunnadu'. Kiraj Tej celebrated his birthday recently with the inmates of the government home for the visually challenged children at Dilshuknagar in Hyderabad.
Kiran said that it gave him a lot of happiness and satisfaction to celebrate his birthday with the inmates. He is happy that he got to spend time with them than with his friend at some pub or bar. Kiran Tej's film 'Rudra' has a similar theme. The hero wants to go out of his way to help the poor and the needy.