TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
MM Keeravani scored music for the flick. Justice Chalameswar launched the audio and handed over the first cassette to Keeravani, while Akkineni Nageswara Rao released the audio CD and handed over the first piece to B Gopal.
Speaking on the occasion, Balakrishna, who attended the programme as chief guest, says, “If the audio of a film becomes a hit, 50 per cent of the success was in the movie's kitty. The audio should be pleasing to every one. I wish the audio as well as the film a big hit."
Producer Mohanbabu says, “We already made a section of audiences to listen to the songs and all of them liked the audio. Now we are releasing the audio into the market. We are making efforts to release the film on January 25. I sincerely thank Nagarjuna for accepting the role in the film immediately after we proposed it. I wish that Balakrishna would also agree to act in our next movie, whenever we propose."
Varaprasad Reddy, Giribabu, Lakshmi Prasanna, Anand, Manojkumar, Brahmanandam, Sreenu Vaitla and others participated in the function.