TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
With the exam season fast approaching, producers are lining up to release their films. The producers of small budget films have lined up three films for release on February 15. With no big budget movies slated for release during this period, the producers want to cash in on this opportunity.
The films are Lakshmi Kalyanam directed by Teja with Kalyanram playing the male lead role. Both Kalyan Ram and Teja have high expectations as both of them are keen to deliver a hit. Though Athanokkade was proved a big hit, Kalyanram's next flick Asaadhyudu failed to make a big mark. The film was shot in about 100 days in Madanapalle. Kalyanram's get up, Kaajal's glamour, RP Patnaik's tunes and Manisharma's background score would be the highlights of the film. The next big release is Nicky and Neeraj directed by AP Chandra and produced by Meghana Iyyunni,. It has an NRI with Sivaji and Deepa in the lead. The director claims that he had portrayed Sivaji differently. The third film Maa Daivam Peddayana is a dubbed version of the Tamil hit film Ayyaa...! with Sharatkumar and Nayanatara in the lead. Directed by Hari, the tamil version of the film was a big hit. Kethireddy Jagadiswara Reddy, the presenter of the film and the producer PJ Reddy are sure that the film would be a big hit in Telugu also. Another speciality of the film is that this is the debut film of Nayanatara in Tamil, who is now a busy star in Telugu films.