TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
Monday, August 20, 2007
The film unit of Lakshmi Putrudu has returned from a shooting schedule in Kerala. The film has Udaykiran and Diya in lead roles. The unit shot the part of the film that has a backdrop of the typical Kerala scenery including a song. The film is being directed by Raj Kapoor and is produced by Polisetty Rambabu under the RS Films banner. Udaykiran said, “We had a good time shooting among the natural scenic beauty of Kerala. It was like as if we were all on a picnic.”
The producer said, “According to the story of the film, the hero, heroine, his father and the villains travel to Kerala. So we thought that if the scenes were indeed shot in Kerala it would do justice to the films story. We decided to go ahead and shoot these scenes in Kerala itself.” The executive producer Vijayavarma said, “We are finishing the rest of the films shooting using two units shooting at the same time.
He added, “One unit is working in Ramoji Film City where they are shooting a song with Mumaith Khan and Ali. The only parts left to shoot are a few comedy scenes apart from another song which we will finish when he returns from out of the country. D Imaan is composing the music for the film. P Sandhya Rani is presenting it.