TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Ananth Kumar Passes Away: PM Narendra Modi Flies Down To Bangalore
- Here Are all The Upcoming Smartphone Launches For The Month Of November 2018
- Maruti Electric Cars From E-Trio Automobiles: Electric Alto And WagonR
- Nick Jonas Bachelor's Party: New Pictures Emerge
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- ICC rankings: Kuldeep, Dhawan & Hafeez Move Up The Charts
The Diamond Jubilee celebrations organised under the auspices of the AP State Film Development Corporation were held at Lalitha Kala Toranam for three days. On the first day NTR-Anjali Devi starrer and old classic Lava Kusa was screened. On the occasion, Nagaraju and Subrahmanyam, who played the roles of Lava and Kusa those days as child artistes and also TL Kanta Rao, who played the role of Lakshmana, were felicitated by FDC director Parthasarathi.
Speaking on the occasion, Parthasarathi says, 'The Lavakusa is an all-time hit class. Felicitating the artistes of that film is a great and happy occasion.' FDC public relations officer Madhu compered the programme. Prem Nagar and Alluri Sitaramaraju were also screened