TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
Now Lawrence plays dual roles as buck toothed ghost and modern youth like Kamal, in this film. The search is on for a heroine, who will reprise Sridevi's role in the original. The new version of this film is produced by director SG Sekar, Father of Vishnuvarthan under his own banner. Cinematography is by Sampath, who has worked as an assistant to Nirav Shah. Lawrence also composes the music for the film.
The film is directed by A Venkatesh, who has hits like Dhum, Kuthu and Vijay's Bhagavathy to his credit. According to the director, the shooting will commence once he has finished his current projects, Durai and Singakutty. The remake will be set within the present-day scenario, taking just the plot of the original movie.