TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Now Lawrence plays dual roles as buck toothed ghost and modern youth like Kamal, in this film. The search is on for a heroine, who will reprise Sridevi's role in the original. The new version of this film is produced by director SG Sekar, Father of Vishnuvarthan under his own banner. Cinematography is by Sampath, who has worked as an assistant to Nirav Shah. Lawrence also composes the music for the film.
The film is directed by A Venkatesh, who has hits like Dhum, Kuthu and Vijay's Bhagavathy to his credit. According to the director, the shooting will commence once he has finished his current projects, Durai and Singakutty. The remake will be set within the present-day scenario, taking just the plot of the original movie.