TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
Noted lyricist and script writer Kulasekhar, who gave scripts and songs for 'Chitram, Nuvvu Nenu, Jayam, Gharshana' and other such films turned a director. He already completed his first film 'Prema Lekha Raasaa Neekandi Untadi' with Mallidi Venkat and Anjali in the lead and is ready for release on January 13. The film was already proved a musical hit.
Even before it hits the screen, he got the opportunity to direct another film, whose title was confirmed as 'Mahalakshmi Maa Vooriki Krottagaa Vachindi'. It is learnt that Kulasekhar's relatives are producing this movie. The writer cum director is busy selecting new faces for the film and efforts are on for the launch of the film in the third week of January.