TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- The War In The CBI Is Not Between Individuals, But Between Two Groups: K Ragothaman
- Xiaomi Launches Flagship Mi 8 Pro In Taiwan
- 7 Interesting Facts About Lucknow Every Traveller Must Be Aware Of
- Multani Mitti Hacks To Acne That You Should Try Right Now!
- Kalki Koechlin On #MeToo India Movement: There Will Be Collateral Damage, But It's Necessary
- New Hyundai Santro 2018 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 3.89 Lakh
- India Vs West Indies, 2nd ODI: Preview, Where To Watch, Timing
- Apprenticeship Offered Through South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018, 1785 Vacancies Available
By: Sunil Noronha
Thursday, October 25, 2007
After Pokiri Mahesh Babu has not scored so well at the Box Office. His films which were released before Pokiri but after that, despite Pokiri being a huge hit, his subsequent release Sainikudu was a flop. Now it seems that the superstar"s efforts to get back on the top of the Box Office. His latest release Athidi has lived up to the hype that surrounded it. After setting the record of collecting six crores on the first day itself, the film has made exactly 16,72,58,868 rupees – and that"s only in the first four days of release that"s around 4 crores a day.
The only film that is close to beating it, which is running now, is the Victory Venkatesh Nayantara film Tulasi which has made a cool 16 crore in 16 days, replicating the success of Venkatesh"s last outing at the Box Office with Trisha which made close to 25 crores running in 200 days for some centers. This sure must be good news for the Mahesh Babu who has shown the world that he is indeed Prince Mahesh Babu.