TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
By: Sunil Noronha
Thursday, October 25, 2007
After Pokiri Mahesh Babu has not scored so well at the Box Office. His films which were released before Pokiri but after that, despite Pokiri being a huge hit, his subsequent release Sainikudu was a flop. Now it seems that the superstar"s efforts to get back on the top of the Box Office. His latest release Athidi has lived up to the hype that surrounded it. After setting the record of collecting six crores on the first day itself, the film has made exactly 16,72,58,868 rupees – and that"s only in the first four days of release that"s around 4 crores a day.
The only film that is close to beating it, which is running now, is the Victory Venkatesh Nayantara film Tulasi which has made a cool 16 crore in 16 days, replicating the success of Venkatesh"s last outing at the Box Office with Trisha which made close to 25 crores running in 200 days for some centers. This sure must be good news for the Mahesh Babu who has shown the world that he is indeed Prince Mahesh Babu.