TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Ananth Kumar Passes Away: PM Narendra Modi Flies Down To Bangalore
- Here Are all The Upcoming Smartphone Launches For The Month Of November 2018
- Maruti Electric Cars From E-Trio Automobiles: Electric Alto And WagonR
- Nick Jonas Bachelor's Party: New Pictures Emerge
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- ICC rankings: Kuldeep, Dhawan & Hafeez Move Up The Charts
SJ Suryah had directed lots of excellent films before, but ever since he became an actor too, he has ended up with an image of Adult-ish filmmaker. His new film is Vyapaari with three heroines- Tamannah, Namitha and Malavika.
The director was planning to shoot a bathing scene with Suryah and Malavika. It was supposed to be part of a song sequence. When Malavika arrived and had a look at the costume that she was supposed to wear, she was stunned.
She refused point-blank to wear the dress. Ever since she got engaged to be married, the actress is even more careful about cleaning up her onscreen image. For a while it looked as if shooting might come to a standstill.
Namitha then came forward to star in the scene!