TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nagrota Attack: Free Run For Terrorists
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- Launch Alert: Huawei Mate 20 Pro To Launch On 27th November
- Deepika And Ranveer Bangalore Reception: All You Need To Know!
- F1 Raceweek: Alonso Farewell Looms
- Typhus - Causes, Symptoms And Prevention
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Once again Mohanbabu is in the news for his outburst at the Diamond Jubilee Celebrations. This had revealed the internal bickerings in the Telugu film industry, though the function was arranged to declare that all the artistes are united and one at the same. On the last day of the Diamond Jubilee Celebrations of the Telugu cinema, which were held to mark the completion of 75 years. When his name was announced for felicitation, Mohanbabu first refused to it. But immediately changed his stance and asked the organizers to give him a chance to speak. Even as Chief Minister Y.S. Rajasekhar Reddy and several other chief guests are on the dais, and several other prominent film personalities present before the dais, Mohanbabu lambasted the organizers for holding the function in a partisan manner.
He demanded the organizers to explain him the difference between 'Celebrity' and 'Legend'. He says, 'I have completed 32 years of acting and before that 10 years in the directorial department. This proves I have a long association with this film industry. Though I refused to take the felicitation, I came to the dais and speaking to you only to give respect to the honourable chief minister. I thank Dasari Narayana Rao, who gave me a break as an artiste. I will talk to you later.' Immediately he left the place without listening to anyone. Earlier, Mohanbabu and his sons danced to the tune of 'Punya Bhoomi Naa Desam...'.