TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Thursday, November 15, 2007
It is very common for big stars in the Film Industry to go by superstitions. If a film beginning with a particular alphabet clicks, then they all assume that all films with names beginning with the same alphabet, they will be big hits. Nagarjuna is no exception. He seems to have the same belief. If his film is released in December, then it goes on to become a big hit. So his new film Don will hit the screen on December 20 in keeping up with superstition. Anushka is the heroine of the film. ML Kumar Choudhary is producing the film with Lawrence directing it.
Other Nagarjuna news that is making rounds is that Nag will play Lord Krishna in his new film with Manchu Vishnu Babu. The film, which is said to be a remake of the Jim Carrey starrer Bruce Almighty, is caughte between titles with the producers not being able to settle upon either 'Devude Digivaste' or Krishnarjuna. The film is likely to have Nag playing Lord Krishna.
But he wont play the traditional Lord Krishna but he will play a more modern Krishna. If the rumours about the title are right then it must be Vishnu who is playing the role of Arjuna. Nagarjuna said, “So far I have only played roles of devotees. Playing God is indeed exciting for me." Nag is a seasoned actor and Vishnu has Mohanbabu"s blood in him so the jodi should work.