TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
By: Shekhar H Hooli
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Annapurna Studios has made its entry into TV world by producing a serial called Yuva. The film star Akkineni Nagarjuna made it clear at a press meet held at Hotel Taj Krishna, Hyderabad on 19th November that under home production banner Annapurna Studios he has produced his first maiden serial 'Yuva.'
The serial Yuva is a youthful serial. It is a light hearted comedy with pure unadulterated fun. The serial deals with the life and times of six young, three boys and three girls, who live in adjacent apartments in a hilarious manner. Unlike the serials on the television channel, this serial will make people laugh from the heart. The serial will have the same youthful genre as Kammula"s Happy Days. Speaking on this occasion Nagarjuna said that, “The main reason for making this serial is to get a change from the routine serials which are filled with tears and sentiment."
Mickey J Mayer, music director of Happy Days, has composed tunes for this serial and Sabiha, who has assisted the likes of director K Raghavendra Rao, is making his debut as director with this serial. The new faces such as Rashmi, Krishna, Vasu, Karuna, Vishwa and Monali will appear in the lead roles. The sensational director SS Rajamouli will make his guest appearance in the serial.
Script for 100 episodes is ready and 50 episodes have been already shot. The serial will be telecasted in MAA TV from December onwards. Right now, the serial will be telecasted on Saturday and Sunday at 8.30 PM. In future, it is planned to turn into a daily soap.