TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Nayanatara was introduced to the Tamil film industry through Ayyaa...! (Maa Daivam Peddayana in Telugu). She paired opposite Saratkumar in the film. She became a star overnight with the success of Chandramukhi in Rajanikanth's combination. Later her film Gajini also became a hit.
At this juncture, she paired up with Simbu in Vallavan in Tamil, and their friendship turned love and it went to the extent of accepting a tight kiss scene in that film. However, Simbu pleaded for postponement of their marriage for some time due to the failure of Vallavan. This had given scope for differences between the two and they separated. After her failure in love episode with Simbu, Nayanatara had decided to stay away from Tamil industry, which made her closer to Tollywood. She says she is now concentrating more on her career. Though she looked a little bulky in Lakshmi, she toned up her body and looked slim in Boss. Even her performance in the latest release Yogi is quite good and she looked glamorous. Presently she is doing a film with Raviteja in Dubai Srinu and also accepted two more films with top heroes.