TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
Nayanatara was introduced to the Tamil film industry through Ayyaa...! (Maa Daivam Peddayana in Telugu). She paired opposite Saratkumar in the film. She became a star overnight with the success of Chandramukhi in Rajanikanth's combination. Later her film Gajini also became a hit.
At this juncture, she paired up with Simbu in Vallavan in Tamil, and their friendship turned love and it went to the extent of accepting a tight kiss scene in that film. However, Simbu pleaded for postponement of their marriage for some time due to the failure of Vallavan. This had given scope for differences between the two and they separated. After her failure in love episode with Simbu, Nayanatara had decided to stay away from Tamil industry, which made her closer to Tollywood. She says she is now concentrating more on her career. Though she looked a little bulky in Lakshmi, she toned up her body and looked slim in Boss. Even her performance in the latest release Yogi is quite good and she looked glamorous. Presently she is doing a film with Raviteja in Dubai Srinu and also accepted two more films with top heroes.