TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- This Is How You Can Include Essential Oils In Your Skin Care Routine
- Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's November Wedding: Inside Details That You Just Can't Miss!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Bajrang Punia Settles For Silver In World Wrestling Championships; Loses To Japanese Teen In Finals
- Deadline To File September GST Returns Extended By 5 Days
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
If you think glamorous actress Nayantara is headstrong and loves publicity, think again. At least the actress claimed that she is a shy person. She said that she hates attending public events of her films for the simple reason that she turns nervous in front of the media.
She admitted that she is media shy though she is versatile and energetic in front of the camera. She said that she just prays for the success of her films because she becomes nervous the moment she is asked to speak to the media.
Well, is the actress' claim that she is media shy just another means of publicity?