TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Temple Row: Hindu Aikya Vedi Leader KP Sasikala Reaches The Hilltop Shrine
- How To Send Large Files Via Email
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Lux Golden Rose Awards: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks Like A Bombshell
- Meet Lulu Hashimoto, The “Living Doll” Fashion Model
- Rupee Loses Ground After Opening Flat
- Travel Guide To Abhaneri – The City Of Brightness
- "The Indian Team Is Ready To Leave Their Mark In Australia", Says Rohit Sharma
From the moment Vidhya Balan walked out of the Telugu remake of Munnabhai sequel, speculations are on about the likely heroine.
Ever since he picked Trisha up over Asin for Stalin, there were talks that he'd assured her that she'd be the heroine of his new film. The success of her Annavaram made that rumored promise look all the more convincing.
But Asin had recently clarified that nobody had approached her yet with the Shankardada sequel offer. She had two films released on Pongal and both have had good opening collections.
If Asin isn't offered the film, then the next best bet is Nayantara. At the moment, she is getting ready to hit the peak of her career in Tollywood. Or, they just might surprise everybody by bringing a heroine from Bollywood.