TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Weather Forecast For Dec 19: Cyclone Phethai Weakens; Winter Chills To Continue In Delhi
- IPL Auction 2019: Live Updates
- More Items To Be Included In Sub-18% Tax Slab — Narendra Modi
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Vikendi Snow Map Yet To Arrive On PUBG Mobile India Even After 1.6GB Update
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Smelling His Own Socks Gave This Man Lung Infection
Tuesday, July 10, 2007
Director and producer Posani Krishnamurali is very happy with the success of Operation Duryodhana. Srikanth has played a different role in this film.
Sources from the film trade circle opines that the film was made with a limited budget of Rs 1.4 crores and it is all set to collect Rs 10 crores revenue. At the same time, the film which was released with just 50 prints is now running with 80 prints. Posani is planning another film titled Apadamokkulavadu. with Nagababu as hero, under the same banner 'Aman International'. The film would be launched soon.