TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nagrota Attack: Free Run For Terrorists
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- Launch Alert: Huawei Mate 20 Pro To Launch On 27th November
- Deepika And Ranveer Bangalore Reception: All You Need To Know!
- F1 Raceweek: Alonso Farewell Looms
- Typhus - Causes, Symptoms And Prevention
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
The shooting of Operation Duryodhana directed by Posani Krishnamurali and produced under Aman International Movies banner has just been completed. Srikanth and Kalyani are playing the lead roles. Speaking on the occasion, Posani said, 'I have written the scripts for several films. My first directorial debut was in the form of Sravana Masam which was a flop. After it failed, no one came forward to make a film with me. At that time, Aman International people approached me and said that I did a nice job but the storyline was poor. They asked me to do a film for them.
He continued, "Generally no artiste comes forward to do a film with a flop director but Srikanth agreed to do the film. We are making the film based on the biggest scam in India unearthed by Tehelka. We have taken a very good storyline based on the Tehelka issue and delivered satire against all the political parties. MAA president Nagababu is playing a key role in the film"