TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
The shooting of the talkie part of Operation Duryodhana was completed recently. The movie produced by A Mallikarjuna under the Aman International Movies banner will be drected by Posani Krishnamurali who debut film was an action film - Sravana Masam . The unit held a press briefing to disclose the details of the film. The producer and director said, 'We have completed the shooting of the film and plan to release the film by the end of March. The film was made with a storyline similar to the Operation Duryodhana - the scam unearthed by Tehelka a few years ago. Srikanth is acting in a very different role and he strove very hard to portray the character well.
He added, "After the failure of my debut film Sravana Masam as director, no one dared to do a film with me. But Srikanth liked the storyline and the character and gave me his dates. At the same time, I thank Nagababu for doing a special role in this movie. The basic premise of the movie is - 'People should cast their vote and elect a honest leader instead of considering his caste, creed and religion. If they do it, they will not have to complain after the wrong person gets elected.'