TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
The regular shooting of a film starring Trivikram Srinivas and Pawan Kalyan has begun recently. Prakash Raj is playing a key role in the film after a long gap along with Pawan Kalyan, who is also acting in his first film after Badri. Ileana is playing the female lead in this film. It may be recalled here that this is the first film after a big hit like Annavaram for Pawan Kalyan and a hit like Athadu for Trivikram Srinivas. This has raised the expectations from the film among the film industry circles as well as among the fans.
Moreover, the fans of the Power Star are expecting another big hit from their hero, as both the films he played under the banner of 'Gita Arts' for Allu Aravind were flops earlier. It is reliably learnt that the film will be released as a Vijayadasami gift. This will be the only film done by Pawan Kalyan this year.