TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- The First Sound From Mars — A Truly Special Acoustic Experience
- Hockey World Cup 2018: India Vs Canada: Live Updates & Highlights
- 8 Apps That You Should Probably Delete From Your Smartphone
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Planning A High-Altitude Trekking? — Here's What You Should Know
- Banking Services On WhatsApp Are Catching Up
- A Woman Died Within Few Hours Of Giving Birth, But Saved 50 Lives!
- Katrina Opens Up About Attending Deepika-Ranveer's Reception
Tuesday, July 10, 2007
The first schedule shooting of EVV Satyanarayana's Pellayindi Kaani, produced by M Narasimha Rao under the banner of Raasi Movies, begins from July 6 at Rajahmundry. Naresh is playing the lead hero.
Producer Narasimha Rao says,We have finished the first schedule at Ramoji Film City only in 20 days, by shooting day and night. Naresh, Kamalini Mukherjee, Harish, Chandramohan, Bhanupriya, Kota Srinivasa Rao, Sunil, Krishna Bhagawan, Mallikarjuna Rao, Harshavardhan, MS Narayana, Sana, Pragati Rajitha were involved in the shooting of the first schedule.
The second schedule is planned from July 6 to 20 in and around Rajahmundry. There is a plan to shoot a song 'Bavalu, Bavalu...' on Naresh, Sunil, Kondavalasa, Abhinayasri and Mallikarjuna Rao. With this schedule over 90 per cent shooting of the film would be completed.
The story of the film was scripted by noted Tamil director, producer and actor Bhagyaraja. The film would earn a bigger name to director EVV Satyanarayana than his earlier film 'Aame'. Dialogues is written by Vegesna Satish, Nagaraj, Balaram and Muralimohan, while editing will be done by Gauthamraju, and music will be scored by Kamalakar and camera by D Prasadbabu.