TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
NTR is now quite cheerful with the success of Rakhee. With the inspiration given by its success, he is joining the regular shooting of Yamadonga at Hyderabad.
After the success of Vikramarkudu last year, Rajamouli is doing the film on his own banner 'Viswamitra Creations'. The puja activities of the film were held recently and a special house set was erected in the middle of Durgam Cheruvu, a massive lake near Hyderabad. Efforts are on to begin the regular shooting of 'Yamodonga' in the house set.
Meanwhile, it is learnt that Priyamani of Pellaina Kothalo-fame was selected as the other heroine opposite NTR for Yamodonga. It may be recalled here that Mamata Mohandas was already booked as the main heroine. Already Priyamani earned good name with Pellaina Kothalo. Even before entering the films, she had earned a good name as a model for various commercials. She was introduced to the Tamil film industry by Bharatiraja. Later she played heroine in two films each in Tamil and Malayalam. Presently she is doing a film with Surya's brother Karthik Sivakumar, one film with Jevan and one more with Ramesh. Now she bagged a chance to play opposite NTR. Once Yamadonga turns a hit, both Mamata Mohandas and Priyamani get a permanent seat in Telugu flicks.