TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Friday, January 12, 2007
It is well aware among the film industry circles that Dr Rajasekhar will always be late for any function. The trailers' release function of Yevadaithe Nakenti with himself playing the hero was held at Prasad Labs in Hyderabad.
Despite the fact that the Assembly Speaker Suresh Reddy is attending the function as chief guest and the film is being co-produced by none other than his daughters along with Soma Chandrasekhar Reddy, he remained conspicuous by his late entry to the function. His wife Jeevitha Rajasekhar looked quite tense and made desperate calls for his early arrival. Her calls only fell on deaf ears. Discipline should be the first quality for the heroes in film industry and great artistes like the late NT Ramarao and Akkineni Nageswara Rao stood examples to be in sets at least 15 minutes in advance to any shooting. It is not a dignity to come late but only shows the person's lackadaisical attitude.