TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala: Police Told Mediapersons To Vacate Sannidhanam, Pamba
- Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite With 8 GB RAM Spotted On TENAA With Improved Cameras
- This Beautiful Town In Uttarakhand Is All You Need To Relax
- Did You Know That Cayenne Pepper Can Boost Hair Growth?
- BREAKING! Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Confirm Their Wedding Date; Release Official Statement
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs Windies, 1st ODI, Highlights: Kohli And Rohit Fire India To Comprehensive Win
- AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018 For 2000 Nursing Assistants
Wednesday, October 17, 2007
Ram Charan son of Chiranjeevi is being red n to endorse the popular cool drink Thums Up. There was different opinion on his acting still finally it was decided that he has proved his acting skills with the hit film Chirutha.
Ram Charan's acting in Chirutha has been widely appreciated and he is now expected to follow in is father's footsteps. Chiranjeevi had endorsed Thums Up earlier. Now its understood that the promotion of Thums Up brand is going to be handed over to Charan.
Mahesh Babu is the present brand ambassador for Thums Up. Ram Charan is likely to take over the ambassadorship from Mahesh Babu soon. 7 Up is endorsed by Allu Arjun. Pawan Kalyan had endorsed Pepsi for some time.