TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Actress Ramya Krishna has turned to production by launching a game show for a television channel on the banner of Ritwi Dream Visuals Pvt Ltd.
Revealing this new venture, she says, "I am presenting a game show called 'Jara Masti... Jara Dhoom...' . Each week one celebrity would take part in the show. We are giving an opportunity to the audiences to not only take part in the programme with the celebrity but also chat with them. Nagarjuna would be the first celebrity to host the show. The winners would get attractive prizes."
She is also planning to produce mega serials and low-budget films on the same banner. She was thinking of such a programme when she was anchoring 'Bangaram-Mee Kosam' show.'