TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Ananth Kumar Passes Away: PM Narendra Modi Flies Down To Bangalore
- Here Are all The Upcoming Smartphone Launches For The Month Of November 2018
- Maruti Electric Cars From E-Trio Automobiles: Electric Alto And WagonR
- Nick Jonas Bachelor's Party: New Pictures Emerge
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- ICC rankings: Kuldeep, Dhawan & Hafeez Move Up The Charts
The successful Bollywood film Game is being dubbed into Telugu as Roni by K Venkata Reddy on the banner of Chandrasekhara Movies. The recording of songs and the dubbing works are in brisk progress for the movie. Producer Venkata Reddy says, 'I had given several successful films on my banner some time ago. After some gap, I am going to reintroduce myself to the audiences with a good film.
The film runs with mafia as its backdrop with two different characters. It is an emotion-filled film and Mona Chopra, who became familiar to the Telugu audiences through 'A Film By Aravind' is doing a glamorous role. There are five songs in the film and they are quite melodious to listen and would be a feast to the eyes visually. The action scenes in the film are a highlight. The film is a big hit in Bollywood and I am sure that the Telugu audiences would give me the same success.