TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding
Wednesday, July 11, 2007
A majority of the shooting of Rs 999 Maatrame is over. The film directed and produced by Parsa Mahender under the Never Nine Creator banner. The story of the flick is about four unemployed young people who are not able to get a job. How they get out of their predicament is what the movie is about. The director Parsa Mahender said that there are no songs in the film but there is a good background for most part of the film.
The films title has turned heads. According to the director, the film's climax justifies the films title. He admits that the film will keep one on the edge of his seat right upto the end. The film will go into another schedule of shooting for the 12th of July to the 24th of July. This will be the last schedule. The director was thankful to producer Cherry and director Yeleti Chandrasekhar for helping him with the films shooting.
The films cast consists of Kautilya, Prabhakar, Anil and Madhu. They are all making their debut with Rs 999 Maatrame. They all agree that the film will give them a good start in the industry. The film's music director Sasi said, " The film's rerecording elevated its music one more step higher. I am sure that this film will be a highlight in my career." The films editor is Rudra. The story, screenplay and direction has been handled by Parsa Mahender.