TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Sada has settled down in Kollywood and has become the top heroine in the industry. When she signed for Anniyan, everything changed. She gave her call sheet diary to Director Shankar and was ready to leave other prospective offers behind. After Anniyan, Sada got only one offer -AVM produced Thiruppathi. Since she didnt get ano offer after that, she is now free. Once she completes Unnale Unnale, a film directed by Jeeva, she will be available.
Just when her luck was running out in Kollywood, Tollywood has knocked on her doors - an offer to act in Prabhudeva's Shankardada Zindabad opposite Chiranjeevi. Not believing herself, she was suprprised to find that she had been handpicked for the role in the movie. Another reason for her to rejoice is a substansial increase in her pay packet.
'I don't like lying about my film career. Yes... I wasnt offered roles for the past few months in Tamil or Telugu. This worried me a lot. But now things have changed. I hoped that this year will be a good year...' Sada said in exciting tone. According to Sada, acting with Chiranjeevi is her life dream. She said that she is tremendously overjoyed with the news. "It is a great joy to act with Chiranjeevi. I will make maximum use of this rare opportunity. I hope another big news like this also come soon from Tamil..." she said with a hint about her Tamil commitment.