TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Phethai Updates — Storm To Make Landfall In Andhra By Afternoon; 22 Trains Cancelled
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- Virat Kohli Second-Fastest To 25 Test Hundreds; Surpasses Tendulkar
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- 10 Best Websites To Watch Bollywood Movies Online
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Red Carpet Pictures
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
- 2018 Survey Reveals The Most Dangerous Countries For Women
Sairam Shankar, brother of Puri Jagannath, made his debut into the Telugu films with 1-4-3. However, he failed to leave an impression in the hearts of Telugu audiences. According to latest information, director Raj, who had directed the Tamil version of 'Varsham' and presently doing a film with Dil Raju would wield the megaphone for his forthcoming flick. Dil Raju and Puri Jagannath together going to produce the film.
The producers claim that the film would be the biggest ever film in the Telugu film industry both in quality and in technical terms. One have to wait and watch who would play the female lead in this heavy budget flick and what could be the storyline. The details of co-stars and other technicians are awaited.