TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
Sairam Shankar, brother of Puri Jagannath, made his debut into the Telugu films with 1-4-3. However, he failed to leave an impression in the hearts of Telugu audiences. According to latest information, director Raj, who had directed the Tamil version of 'Varsham' and presently doing a film with Dil Raju would wield the megaphone for his forthcoming flick. Dil Raju and Puri Jagannath together going to produce the film.
The producers claim that the film would be the biggest ever film in the Telugu film industry both in quality and in technical terms. One have to wait and watch who would play the female lead in this heavy budget flick and what could be the storyline. The details of co-stars and other technicians are awaited.