TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
The first schedule of Shankar Dada Zindabad was completed in Hyderabad recently. The film directed by Prabhudeva and produced under Gemini Film Circuit banner, has megastar Chiranjeevi and Shrikant in lead roles . However it is still unclear who would play the female lead in this film. So far, scenes which dont feature the heroine have been shot. The second schedule is on from March 28. The producers are planning to select the heroine by that time.
It may be recalled here that the film is the remake of a successful Bollywood film Lage Raho Munnabhai. The producers tried to rope in Vidyabalan, the heroine in the original film, which the actress turned doen. According to reliable information, Nayanatara and Asin are competing for the role and one among them would be selected. While Srikanth is playing the role of ATM, while Sayaji Shinde is doing the role played by Boman Irani&Sada the role of Boman Irani's daughter.