TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
Thursday, November 22, 2007
The shooting of Akaram directed by Ramesh Mani and produced by Bussa Malla Reddy on the banner of Manikanta Creators with Saikiran as hero was launched in Hyderabad. Siddhipet MLA Harish Rao gave the clap while noted industrialist Venugopal Reddy switched on the camera for the muhurat shot.
Speaking on the occasion, producer says, 'We liked the story narrated by Ramesh Mani. The film would be different from routine flicks. The first schedule would continue for 10 days. There will be two more schedules, from December 1 to 10 and December 20 to the end of the film shooting. We are planning to release the film in January.'
Director Ramesh Mani says, 'The film is basically a scientific fiction movie and there is a good message in it. There is good scope for excellent photography.' Saikiran reveals that he was playing a detective kind of role, while heroine Sneha Thakre says that this was her debut film in Telugu.
Another heroine Prachi says, 'I earlier played a role in Drohi and this is my second film.' Balwan, Surya, Saleem, Jayaprakash Reddy, Raghunatha Reddy, Kallu Chidambaram, Ramakrisna, Bosubabu, Janu are in the cast. Camera is by R Muralikrishna, music is by P Vijay Sekhar, story, dialogues, lyrics are by Majnu, editing is by Nandamuri Hari, while the film is being presented by Palle Shankar.