TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Thursday, November 22, 2007
The shooting of Akaram directed by Ramesh Mani and produced by Bussa Malla Reddy on the banner of Manikanta Creators with Saikiran as hero was launched in Hyderabad. Siddhipet MLA Harish Rao gave the clap while noted industrialist Venugopal Reddy switched on the camera for the muhurat shot.
Speaking on the occasion, producer says, 'We liked the story narrated by Ramesh Mani. The film would be different from routine flicks. The first schedule would continue for 10 days. There will be two more schedules, from December 1 to 10 and December 20 to the end of the film shooting. We are planning to release the film in January.'
Director Ramesh Mani says, 'The film is basically a scientific fiction movie and there is a good message in it. There is good scope for excellent photography.' Saikiran reveals that he was playing a detective kind of role, while heroine Sneha Thakre says that this was her debut film in Telugu.
Another heroine Prachi says, 'I earlier played a role in Drohi and this is my second film.' Balwan, Surya, Saleem, Jayaprakash Reddy, Raghunatha Reddy, Kallu Chidambaram, Ramakrisna, Bosubabu, Janu are in the cast. Camera is by R Muralikrishna, music is by P Vijay Sekhar, story, dialogues, lyrics are by Majnu, editing is by Nandamuri Hari, while the film is being presented by Palle Shankar.