TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
Thursday, June 21, 2007
Life in reel world is vulnerable to rumours and rivalry. Competition has made artistes' life tougher than ever before. Now, top heroines Trisha and Shreya Saran, who were going around as friends not long ago, are at loggerheads. Adding salt to the wound, Shreya has replaced Trisha in Prabhas' new film titled Shadow.
The rivalry between these two stunning beauties seemed to have started with the Tamil film Shivaji. Things turned sour when superstar Rajinikanth signed Shreya as his heroine in the film, leaving behind Trisha, who was also eager to be a part of it. Now, this rivalry has entered Tollywood too.
It is said that director Puri Jagannath was considering Trisha for his next film titled Shadow, being produced by KS Rama Rao on Creative Commercials banner. It has Prabhas in the lead role, who had worked with Trisha in the hit film Varsham and also the flop film Pournami. However, the director has changed his mind now. He has decided to rope in Shreya. She had earlier worked with Prabhas in the commercial hit Chatrapati. The director is planning to start the new flick very soon with Prabhas and Shreya.
Rambha is back
Vihari releasing on June 22