TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Ananth Kumar Passes Away: PM Narendra Modi Flies Down To Bangalore
- Here Are all The Upcoming Smartphone Launches For The Month Of November 2018
- Maruti Electric Cars From E-Trio Automobiles: Electric Alto And WagonR
- Nick Jonas Bachelor's Party: New Pictures Emerge
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- ICC rankings: Kuldeep, Dhawan & Hafeez Move Up The Charts
After his disastrous acting career, S.J.Suryah has decided to return to his own field in which he excelled with super hit films. Yes... Suryah will be directing a film in Telugu titled Puli. Leading hero Pawan Kalyan will play the lead role.
Actually this script had been weaved for Vijay a few years ago, but after hearing the story Vijay declined to act in the film. Since S.J.Surya is one of the important directors who gave a breakthrough for Vijay through his black buster Kushi, he is annoyed with the behaviour of Vijay and has decided to establish himself as a successful hero. But he is sticking to his playboy image in all his films and it is main cause for all his recent failures. Now he is acting in a film Pesum Deivangal, a movie for children.
At present Suryah has finalised two projects under his script and direction. Pawan Kalyan will play the lead role in the Telugu film and for the Tamil project, Suryah has approached Ajith. Hereafter, we can expect more Vaalis and Kushis from this talented creator!