TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- This Is How You Can Include Essential Oils In Your Skin Care Routine
- Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's November Wedding: Inside Details That You Just Can't Miss!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Bajrang Punia Settles For Silver In World Wrestling Championships; Loses To Japanese Teen In Finals
- Deadline To File September GST Returns Extended By 5 Days
By: Sunil Noronha
Saturday, October 20, 2007
The marriage of his second daughter Sreeja with Sirish seems to be weighing down heavily on Chiru and his family. The news shocked many people but most of all it shocked the Megastar"s family. Handling the situation, there have not been any emotional responses from the family to the news. While Allu Aravind came out and asked the media to keep their distance, there seems to be a lot going on at Chiranjeevi household.
Some are saying that doctors from Apollo hospitals have brought in to see to it handle the stars tension and insomnia. There have also been rumours that Sreeja called up home and was told not to return because she undid the reputation that Chiru has worked on for the past 30 years. All these reports are unconfirmed but the bigger question is whether Chiru will play the sympathetic like the roles that he has been playing in his film all these years. One thing we can say for sure is that this time Chiru is left scriptless by his own daughter.