TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Worst Passwords Of 2018 Revealed — ‘donald’ Is Among The Top 25
- PUBG Mobile To Receive Vikendi Snow Map — Game under development
- KTM 500cc Bike For India Officially Confirmed — Bajaj To Make The Twin-Cylinder KTM In India
- Flashback 2018 — The Top Playmakers From Cricket
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Check Out The Winners List
- Value Stocks To Buy For 2019
- 15 Simple Ways In Which You Can Prevent Hair Breakage Naturally
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Power Star Pawan Kalyan announced the formation of a non-governmental organisation (voluntary body) called 'Common Man Protection Force'. He declared that he will work for the welfare of the common man through his CMPF. The Power Star had also declared that he is donating Rs.1 crore towards the corpus fund of the CMPF and said that helping the poor in distress would be the motto of the organisation.
Soon after announcing the initiative, Pawan Kalyan asked for his chequebook and signed a cheque for Rs.1 crore towards the corpus fund. "Henceforth, my life will be totally transparent and I will give my life for the country." The Power Star, however, ruled out joining politics, saying 'One need not join politics to serve the poor.'