TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Power Star Pawan Kalyan announced the formation of a non-governmental organisation (voluntary body) called 'Common Man Protection Force'. He declared that he will work for the welfare of the common man through his CMPF. The Power Star had also declared that he is donating Rs.1 crore towards the corpus fund of the CMPF and said that helping the poor in distress would be the motto of the organisation.
Soon after announcing the initiative, Pawan Kalyan asked for his chequebook and signed a cheque for Rs.1 crore towards the corpus fund. "Henceforth, my life will be totally transparent and I will give my life for the country." The Power Star, however, ruled out joining politics, saying 'One need not join politics to serve the poor.'