- Pawan Kalyan Is Now Following A Bollywood Superstar On Twitter!
- Pawan Kalyan's First Co-star Makes A Surprising Comment About Him
- Tholi Prema Completes 20 Years; Here's Why The Pawan Kalyan Starrer Will Never Be Forgotten
- Pawan Kalyan Once Thought About Committing Suicide And Here's Why
- Pawan Kalyan's Ex-wife Renu Desai Reveals The Shocking Reason Behind Her Divorce
- Agnyaathavaasi To Officer: Most Disappointing Telugu Films From The First Half Of 2018
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Power Star Pawan Kalyan announced the formation of a non-governmental organisation (voluntary body) called 'Common Man Protection Force'. He declared that he will work for the welfare of the common man through his CMPF. The Power Star had also declared that he is donating Rs.1 crore towards the corpus fund of the CMPF and said that helping the poor in distress would be the motto of the organisation.
Soon after announcing the initiative, Pawan Kalyan asked for his chequebook and signed a cheque for Rs.1 crore towards the corpus fund. "Henceforth, my life will be totally transparent and I will give my life for the country." The Power Star, however, ruled out joining politics, saying 'One need not join politics to serve the poor.'